12V MP3 Kids Ride on Truck R/C Remote Control, Lights Radio and Tunes - Blue
Free Shipping (3-5 Days via Fedex Ground)
Kids 12V Battery Operated Ride On Truck With Remote - Blue
If your little driver has a thing for jeeps, then we’re sure this truck will make an excellent choice for the daily commute to the neighborhood park. It’s got 12 Volts under the hood and all-wheel suspension on those huge 14” tires. You’ll even be able to come home at dusk since this thing has very realistic front and rear lights. Should they be into sounds and music, well, let’s just say this ride-on won’t disappoint…it has an FM radio with volume controls, MP3 player, USB port and SD card slot for a multitude of sound options. That’s in addition to the standard horn and musical tunes on the steering wheel. This truck can be operated by driver using steering wheel and foot “gas pedal” and also comes with a 2.4GHz remote which allows you to drive it home in case the driver gets sleepy on the way back. In addition to “4-way” steering, the remote also controls speed and has a “parking/stop” function.
- Select from 3 speeds forward via remote(2/3/4 MPH)
- Reverse just as easy
- Can be driven by child with the steering wheel or with remote by an adult
- Bright front and rear lights with On/Off Switch
- There is an adjustable seat belt for ONE
- Lighted Instrument Panel
- Perfect for children 2-4 years of age (5 max)
- Weight capacity of 66 lbs
- Push-Button Start with Start Up Sounds and Horn
- FM Radio, Media Player with SD Card/MP3 Interface & Volume Controls
- Huge 14" Plastic Tires
- Spring Suspension on All 4 Wheels
- Color: Blue
- Shipping Weight: 61 Lb.
- Rechargeable 12V 7Ah Battery
- Optional: Upgrade to a BIGGER Rechargeable 12V 10Ah Battery at checkout
- Drive Motors: 2 x 12V
- Steering Motor: 1 x 12V
- Speed: 2 Gears (Approx 2/4 MPH)
- 2.4GHz remote
- Dimensions: 47"L x 30"W x 30"H
- 110V Wall Charger
- Model # BTD-0905BLU
No California Sales - This item cannot ship to California addresses.
Preston, 3 years old and Diego, 4, putting the trucks to work...