Bugatti Chiron Kids 12V Battery Operated Ride On Car with Remote Control - Red/Black
Free Shipping (3-5 Days via Fedex Ground)
Bugatti Chiron: Breaking new dimensions.
The long-awaited Chiron 12V ride-on car is finally in stock and little Bugatti fans can now experience the thrill of driving a supercar down the block. These were upgraded at the factory with 45W gearboxes, leather seats and more intuitive remote - not the budget versions sold on amazon/walmart. Since many customers have asked for EVA / foam rubber wheels, we've made that an option at check-out. This Bugatti Chiron can be operated in two ways; by child via steering wheel and foot gas pedal or by parent using the included 2.4GHz 3 speed remote. Forward/reverse and left/right turn functions can all be done manually or with the parental remote if child is not yet able to drive it. Some assembly is required (30-45 minutes).
- Licensed 12V Bugatti Chiron electric ride on car
- Select from 3 speeds forward (2/3/4 MPH) via Remote or 2 Speeds Onboard
- Reverse just as easy
- Can be driven by child with the steering wheel or with remote by an adult
- Functional front and rear lights with On/Off Switch
- Lighted Instrument Cluster
- Included! This version comes with Leather Seat and seat belt
- Upgraded with bigger / more intuitive 2.4GHz black remote
- Perfect for child 2-4 years of age
- Weight capacity of 66 lbs
- Push-Button Start with Start Up Sounds and Horn
- Media Player with MP3 / USB / Micro SD Card Interface
- Optional: EVA/Rubber Wheels for more realistic feel and quiet operation
- Spring Suspension
- Storage trunk in rear
- Color: Red and Black
- Rechargeable 12V 7Ah Battery
- Upgraded Gearboxes: 2 x 12V / 45W
- Steering Motor: 1 x 12V
- Speed: 3 Gears (Approx 2/3/4 MPH) with Smooth Start
- Dimensions: 46in L x 27in W x 18in H
- Seat Width: 13in Width
- Wheels: 9in Diameter
- 110V Wall Charger
- Model # BTD-318RED
No California Sales - This item cannot ship to California addresses.
Trini, 3 years old and Noah, 2 years old, touring the neighborhood park in their new Bugatti Chiron cars.