12V Bugatti Divo Kids Battery Operated Ride On Car with Remote Control Black
Free Shipping (3-5 Days via Fedex Ground)
Bugatti Divo: For When The Chiron Just Isn't Enough.
The 12V Divo sports car is a more extreme Bugatti, fusing retro and sci-fi elements into an exciting ride that’s bigger than the Chiron. This version is upgraded with a leather seat and 45W gearboxes allowing toddlers to comfortably zip around corners at up to 4 mph. For a more realistic look, you may choose EVA “foam rubber” wheels (instead of plastic) at check-out. The Bugatti Divo can be operated in two ways; by child via steering wheel and foot gas pedal or by parent using the included 2.4GHz / 3 speed remote. Forward/reverse and left/right turn functions can all be done manually or with the parental remote if child is not yet able to drive it. Some assembly is required (30-45 minutes).
- Licensed 12V Bugatti Divo electric ride on car
- Select from 3 speeds forward (2/3/4 MPH) via Remote or 2 Speeds Onboard
- Reverse just as easy
- Can be driven by child with the steering wheel or with remote by an adult
- Functional front and rear lights with On/Off Switch
- Lighted Instrument Cluster
- Included! This version comes with a Leather Seat and seat belt
- Upgraded with bigger / more intuitive 2.4GHz black remote
- Perfect for one child 2-4 years of age
- Weight capacity of 66 lbs
- Push-Button Start with Start Up Sounds and Horn
- Media Player with MP3 / USB / Micro SD Card Interface
- Optional: EVA/Rubber Wheels for a more realistic feel and quiet operation
- Spring Suspension on all 4 wheels
- Storage trunk in rear
- Color: Spray Painted Black for a real-car look
- Rechargeable 12V 7Ah 12V 10Ah LONGWAY SLA Battery for longer operating time
- Upgraded Gearboxes: Two 12V / 45W
- Steering Motor: 1 x 12V
- Speed: 3 Gears (Approx 2/3/4 MPH) with Smooth Start
- Dimensions: 51in L x 28in W x 19in H
- Seat Width: 13in Width
- Wheels: 9in Diameter
- 110V Wall Charger
- Model # BTD-338BLK
No California Sales - This item cannot ship to California addresses.
Bugatti Divo Review by Mohawk Dave
Assembly is relatively simple as Dave shows...