24V Super Sport GT Kids Ride On Car - Black
Free Shipping (3-5 Days via Fedex Ground)
Fast, super-quiet and fun to drive!
The quintessential kids “dream car”, this 24V SuperSport GT is miles ahead of any other “ride-on” – it offers many features only found on real vehicles - inflatable tires, a differential gearbox, disc brakes, even a parking brake! A quiet 180W brushless motor powers this car and combined with variable acceleration makes it fun and easy to drive on any asphalt or cement pavement up to 10 mph. The 24V SuperSport GT is designed for kids ages 6 to 12 and therefore doesn’t use a remote. It comes mostly assembled – only the steering wheel and seats need to be mounted. Note that due to the size of this car, it cannot be shipped to apartments and it needs to be stored in a garage. Shipping time for this item is usually 2 weeks.
There are several versions of this car produced – we stock only the 24V model in 2 variants:
SuperSport GT: (180W Brushless motor and 24V 7Ah Longway Battery)
SuperSport GT XTR: (180W Brushless motor and 24V 14Ah Longway Battery)
The XTR version comes with a double-capacity 14Ah battery for Extended Driving Range.
- Variable Speed Acceleration (Max of 9 - 10 mph)
- High/Low Speed Switch plus Reverse Shifter
- 12" Inflatable Rubber Tires with Ball Bearings
- Rear Disc Brakes
- Parking Hand Brake
- For Ages 6 to 12 with 200 lb Capacity
- Adjustable Steering Column Length
- Dual Leather Seats
- Functional Headlights with On/Off switch
- Rear Working Brake Lights
- Opening Doors
- USB/MP3 Media Player with Bluetooth
- 24V Smart Charger
- Charging Time: Approx 8 Hrs.
- Color: Spray Painted BLACK or 5 Other Beautiful Colors
- Swappable 24V 7Ah or 24V 14Ah Battery
- Drive Motor: Heavy-Duty 180W Brushless
- Differential Gearbox Mounted on Rear Axle
- Speed: 2 Gears (9-10 MPH Max)
- Dimensions: 66"L x 41"W x 28"H
- 110V Wall Charger
- Adult Supervision Required
- Model # BTD-24VSSBLK
Long (paved) asphalt or cement pathways are best for operation of the Super Sport GT
Denver at Kidstance reviewing the 1st Gen Super Sport GT earlier this year