12V Kids Battery Powered Remote Control SPECIAL EDITION Toyota Tundra Ride On Truck - Black
Free Shipping (3-5 Days via Fedex Ground)
12V Kids Battery Powered Special Edition Toyota Tundra Ride On Truck - Black
With this Tundra ride on, you won't just be adding a truck to the garage because your kid will be out and about thanks to the extended range of its large-capacity battery pack. From our testing, a single 7ah battery like those found in the thrifty models at online marketplaces is not enough - you quickly run out of juice with those. So this Special Edition was built with extended range in mind and now with the bigger 45W gearboxes, it'll keep them cruising not just the sidewalks but the entire neighborhood! As with most of our 12V ride ons, this truck can be remote controlled or your toddler can drive it on their own with onboard steering wheel and foot pedal. Some assembly is required - please read all features below and watch the introductory video for additional info.
- Licensed Toyota Tundra 12 Volt ride on truck
- Select from 3 speeds forward via remote (2/3/4 MPH)
- Reverse just as easy
- Can be driven by child with the steering wheel or with remote by an adult
- Bright front and rear lights
- There is an adjustable seat belt
- New! Padded Leather Seat adds comfort and a realistic feel to truck
- Lighted Instrument Panel
- Perfect for ONE child 2-5 years of age
- Weight capacity of 77 lbs
- Push-Button Start with Start Up Sounds and Horn
- Multi-Function Media Player with SD Card/USB/MP3 Interface & Volume Controls
- New! 12" EVA tires (Foam Rubber) for quiet operation and better grip
- Spring Suspension on Both Rear Wheels
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 81 Lb.
- New! Rechargeable 12V 14Ah LONGWAY Dual Battery Pack
- Upgraded Drive Motors: 2 x 12V / 45W
- Steering Motor: 1 x 12V
- Speed: 2 Gears (Approx 2/4 MPH)
- 2.4GHz remote
- Dimensions: 54"L x 32"W x 31"H
- 110V Wall Charger
- Charge Time: 8 - 12 hrs
- Model # BTD-TUNDRA_B12VBLK
No California Sales - This item cannot ship to California addresses.
12V Tundra Special Edition Review by Mohawk Dave
Mohawk Dave once again shows his skills in this neat mod video...